If you have lived and worked in a country for more than six months, you will be required to provide a Police Clearance Certificate for that country. If your contract is coming to an end and you are preparing to move country you should apply for a Police Clearance Certificate before leaving. Why? Because you will need it for your next job! Even if you do not need it immediately you will most certainly need it in the future. Also, it is a lot easier to get this certificate when you are still in a country. If you do not get it before you leave, the process from abroad can be extremely difficult, time consuming and very expensive.

Below you will find information on how to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate for popular International Teaching Countries.

*Note: More countries will be added soon.